Welcome to ERTS 2020!
"ERTS celebrates its 10th edition"
The ERTS Congress is a unique International cross sector event on Embedded Software and Systems, the “place to be” for actors from universities, research centers and industries :
- Unique : no other event have this particular mix of scientist and industrial representatives, acting in several domains, that we have in ERTS !
- International : half of our 60 program committee members come from outside of France
- Cross sector : all the domains where embedded systems are central, including, but not limited to :
-transportation : aeronautics, automotive, railway, subway and marine
-satellite and space exploration
- Completed by a specialized exhibition : a selection of tools providers, SMEs specialized in embedded systems development and integration dedicated to your exact needs.
- And it’s in Toulouse, a unique blend of south art of living and high technology, famous for its aeronautical and space industry, but also for its automotive activity !
The 2018 edition has gathered more than 100 talks, 400 participants and 50 exhibitors, with more than 2000 B2B meetings.
In 2020, we’ll do even better; with a special emphasis on embedded computing platforms and networked systems, processes, methods and tools, resilience, human systems, associated and connected systems.
ERTS is organized jointly by
ERTS 2020 - IMPORTANT DATES
Abstract of Regular and Short Paper submission :
June 9th, 2019 - extended to June, 25th, 2019
Acceptance Notification :
September 18th, 2019
Regular Full Paper for reveiw :
October 15th, 2019
Regular and Short Paper Final Version :
November, 10th, 2019
January 29th to 31st, 2020
Paper Award announcement at Congress Dinner :
January 30th, 2020